Parents and Coaches,
In the best interest of the players as well as the club, we have decided to postpone the start of the season. Games this weekend for U5-U12, scheduled for Sept. 22, are being moved to our scheduled bye week on October 13. While this was not our plan, weather forecasts as well as the cancellation of many evening practices have made this the best course of action for this weekend.
We have not yet closed the fields, so any team that would like to practice this evening is welcome to. If the rain holds out, unless you get a RainedOut text closing the fields, you are welcome to practice as well as on Saturday or Sunday. This is a good opportunity to remind everyone that RainedOut is the primary way that we communicate field closures. You may sign up here.
We look forward to getting this season started, but in an effort of make sure that it gets off on the right foot, we will now start on Sept. 29. Enjoy your weekend!