We are so glad to be getting the season underway. As of right now, we are looking at rain on Saturday morning, but as long as it is not severe (heavy rains or lightning) we will play all games as scheduled.
So, dress for the the weather! As we begin, below is some information that may everyone should know.
- We are Playing the Schedule for September 29th - Games from the 22nd have been moved to October 13th, scheduled at the same time as the original games. The online schedule now reflects that. If games need to be rescheduled, we will do our best to have the online schedule reflect that, so please stay up to date. You can find that schedule here.
- Our Referees are Learning Too - Just like the kids in the program, our referees are just learning the skills of the game as well. Coaches are going to treat the referees with respect and I implore you to do the same. Mistreatment of our referees will not be tolerated.
- No Dogs! - This is just a reminder that we will not play games if there is a dog present. Leave them home. It is a safety concern for all of our kids.
- Park in Designated Parking Spots Only - There is plenty of parking in Five Mile Dam Park for all games being played on Saturday. It may mean that you will have to walk a little ways to get to the fields, but hey, we are all there for exercise anyway, right? Parking along the road in the park may get you a ticket and parking along Old Stagecoach Road is not safe.
- Picture Day is October 6 - Every team will have picture day on October 6. Your time is scheduled and is available on our website. Please show up 20 minutes before your scheduled time. Link to the order form and schedule.
- Registration Fees are Due by Saturday Oct 6 - For those of you who have chosen to pay in person instead of online, your payments are due ASAP. You child will not be allowed to play on October 6, unless you have paid or made other arrangements with us. You may give the money to your coach or find someone with a Maroon SMAYSO shirt on Saturday.